Live 1001 Nights in the Moroccan Sahara!
Spend New Year’s Eve in Morocco
……Our feet churn the first sands of the Sahara as we climb toward a view worthy of the New Year, and long lives that await us. This once-in-a-lifetime private journey can be customized for you.
$2000 per person based on double occupancy
$2400 for a single occupancy
Duration: 7 days
Persons: min (2)
Activities: Camel Riding, Craft Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical Tours, Desert Tours.
Hotels can be changed for lower or higher budgets.
2 people with a private car and English speaking guide, 3 people or more with a private luxury van and English speaking guide
I T I N E R A R Y
This tour is to be customized for 7 days specially for you according to your interest and travel date…. and Live 1001 night in the Moroccan Sahara.
Discover the mystical Saharan landscape as you ride by camel over the stunning sugar-fine sands of Merzouga as the red sun sinks.
As night falls, watch traditional folkloric dance and listen to the heady intoxicating beat of Berber drum music and song during the traditional pouring of mint tea. Watch bread being baked in the sand, and delight in a Moroccan feast of harira soup, a savory tagine (stew with meat and vegetables), couscous, fresh fruit and exquisite Moroccan pastries.
At the crest of the gathering, the sun sets on an old year, outlining the dunes in a complexity worthy of the future: vast and unpredictable as the tales of Sheherazad, and the 1001 nights to be lived before the sun rises on the new year.
Breakfast and dinner daily
Four-star hotel and riad lodging and all transportation
Transfers to and from airport
Knowledgeable certified guides
Private car, gas & driver for the entire trip
Not included in package price: International Airfare Lunch Drinks Travel Insurance
– Minimum 2 people
– Price for a solo traveler, please consult with your sales representative
– If you were traveling in New Years Eve, there may be a surcharge, please check with your sales representative
– If you are traveling within the period of December 22 to January 5, they may be 3 to 4 days mandatory to stay in Marrakech, please check with your sales representative
– This is a Private guided tour—Not a group tour.
– Group Discounts Available.
• All meals
• Luxury Riad, Hotel, Kasbah and Tent Accommodation
• Camel ride in the Sahara
• New Year’s Eve dinner in the Sahara
• Private luxury car, gas, tolls & English speaking driver for the entire trip
• Transfers to and from airport
• Knowledgeable certified guides
• Museums fee
• All taxes
Not included in package price:
• Travel Insurance
• Personal needs expenditures